Part Qualified Patent Attorney - Electronics.
We are currently looking for a qualified European Patent Attorney with a background in Engineering and electronics with a specialist knowledge of telecommunications to join a busy London based team. The company is well established and regarded as a Top Tier firm.
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Patent prosecution including drafting, filing and opposition work.
- Liaising with clients and overseas attorneys.
- Undertaking legal research as and when required.
- Finals standard Part Qualified European Patent Attorney.
- 2:1 or above Degree within Physics/Electronics or Engineering.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong Business Development background.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Lee Townsend at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.