Part/Newly Qualified Patent Attorney (Electromechanical).
Would you like to maximise your full potential and achieve your long term career goals? Feel like you have heard this before? The firm has a fantastic proven track record of delivering this. The firm is fully committed to enabling you to achieve your goals at the pace that works for you. You can expect a truly personal approach towards your development rather than simply formulaic.
Top Tier Legal 500 International Company
What you will enjoy:
- The opportunity to have responsibility for, and contribute to, providing design protection for international clients.
- An environment covering a broad range of science disciplines and technologies.
- Supportive and flexible approach for you to achieve further success in your career path.
- The rewards and benefits you will receive to working autonomously and collaboratively with a network of talented team members to deliver service excellence.
What you will need:
- To be Part qualified or newly Qualified Patent Attorney with demonstrable experience in an electromechanical field.
- Awareness and experience of international protocols and patent protocols.
- The ability to advise clients on how to protect their works considering their individual specific needs and requirements.
- A confident and assertive attitude combined with being commercially astute to build on and develop strong working relationships with both colleagues and clients.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Lee Townsend at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.