Personal Injury Marketing Manager.
A top tier full service Manchester City Centre law firm are currently looking to recruit an experienced marketing manager to work within their Personal Injury department. You will be reporting to the Head of Personal Injury. The Marketing Manager is responsible for overseeing all Marketing requirements the Personal Injury department has, both online and offline, across the entire Marketing Mix. They will work closely with the firm’s central marketing team and chosen agencies.
Key responsibilities include:
- Brand management of the department and its sub-brand
- Manage department’s relationship with the firm’s website agency including management of the digital marketing strategy for the department, with input from the head of the department. Also working with sub-teams within the department to understand their requirements and coordinating on creation of relevant, impactful content campaigns, service pages and ad-hoc improvements to the website.
- Key liaison for the department’s charitable relationships
- Attend, input and action points arising from departmental sub-team meetings.
- Event management of multiple events throughout the year
- Liaison with the firms PR Consultant on media opportunities arising from the personal injury team. This may include the creation and / or review of press releases as well as media liaison when required
- Creation of departmental legal directory entries (Chambers and Partners and the Legal 500), in collaboration with fee earners.
- Creation of departmental awards submissions.
- Creation of team videos when required.
- Write/edit blogs, case studies and other ad hoc digital copy as needed.
- Supervision of Marketing Executive.
- Prepare monthly departmental Marketing report and hold meeting with head of department to discuss ongoing marketing activities and new requirements.
- Creation of service page copy for new pages department wishes to create.
- Creation of case studies/testimonials on settlement of relevant cases, to be used in online and offline marketing.
- Implementation of and input into print and broadcast advertising campaigns when required.
- Ad hoc departmental marketing requirements as they arise.
- A minimum of 3 years' proven marketing experience either within a B2B or B2C role but with previous digital marketing experience.
- High level of attention to detail
- Able to balance multiple projects and deadlines
- Comfortable interacting with senior team members and other members of the firm.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and prioritise workload.
- Ability to work with initiative, enthusiasm and flexibility
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.