Commercial Property Fee Earner
A highly regarded Cotswolds based firm is looking for a fee earner (Conveyancer, Solicitor, Paralegal or CILEX) to join the team property team. The firm is looking to expand its property department and this is a fantastic opportunity for a highly driven and motivated candidate to fee earn on a variety of matters. This role creates an opportunity for the right person to grow and make the role their own.
Autonomy will be given from the start.
The successful candidate will be provided with the opportunity to work with a team of specialists in their thriving residential and commercial property departments. You will be joining a firm which puts a huge emphasis on provide an excellent service to its clients.
The ideal candidate will have:
• A minimum of 1 years‘ fee earning experience and able to run a caseload with minimal supervision
• The experience of handling commercial property sale and purchase matters
• Experience in dealing with leasehold and freehold matters.
• Experience in re-finance of commercial and residential property
• Knowledge and experience of commercial leases of offices, shops, industrial units
• Experience in lease extensions
• Provide excellent service to a wide range of clients
• Work closely with other members of the team and assist on their more complex matters
• Experience of managing files from instruction through to completion and post-completion
• Experience of using case management systems
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Excellent relationship skills as a result of creating and developing strong working relationships with a wide range of clients
Excellent future prospects available for the right candidate in addition to a competitive salary and benefits package.
To hear more about this Commercial Property Fee Earner role in Gloucestershire, please get in touch ASAP by calling Sophia Carr at G2 Legal on 0117 9000 888 or please send your CV across by clicking the apply button.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Sophia Carr at G2 Legal on 0117 9000 888 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.