Residential Property Legal Secretary.
If you are a legal secretary looking for a new job opportunity in a legal 500 law firm situated in the city of culture, Hull, this is the role for you...
This long standing and prestigious law firm are seeking an experienced legal secretary to join its conveyancing department.
You will be responsible for:
- Preparing correspondence and documents (through both audio and copy typing)
- Being the first point of contact for clients both face to face and over the phone
- Managing diaries - booking meetings and appointments
- Opening and administrating files on case management system
To be successful you will have:
- Experience working in a similar role within residential property.
- Previous experience with copy and audio typing
- Experience with IT systems such as: digital dictation, case management, MS Word and Outlook
- Confidence with working in demanding position and posses the 'can do' approach.
- Able to handle sensitive and confidential information
If you are an experienced legal secretary and this opportunity sounds like something you that could be of interest, simply apply or get in touch with Tom Widdop at G2 Legal.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Tom Widdop at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.