Business Development Manager / Director.
This mid-sized, dynamic and ambitious law firm is looking to recruit a business development manager / director on a full time, permanent basis. This is an opportunity to join a firm that can offer both a competitive salary and successful, dynamic environment.
Based in central Birmingham, it is an opportunity to create, develop and manage a business development plan aligned with the firms business strategy which focuses on unlocking existing and new client opportunities. Key responsibilities will include:
- Raising the firms profile through BD activities
- Working on bids and tenders where relevant
- Taking responsibility for the line management of the marketing manager
- Researching into clients, the market and competitors to support growth
- Working closely with the marketing manager
- Building internal and external relationships
In order to be considered for this business development manager / director position based in Birmingham you must have 5 years+ experience working within a similar position, have a wealth of experience and understanding of the legal sector, possess excellent communication, organisational and time management skills.
If this business development manager / director role based in Birmingham sounds of interest to you please click the apply now button.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rhys Ravenscroft at G2 Legal on 0121 609 1069 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.