Conveyancing Legal Assistant.
Are you a conveyancing legal assistant looking to progress your career within an established licensed conveyancing law firm? This established law firm can offer the right candidate the opportunity to develop from their friendly and established office based in Edgbaston.
In this conveyancing legal assistant role, you will be tasked with providing legal assistance to the conveyancers on a full time basis where your key duties will include:
- Opening, archiving and closing files
- Using the firms case management system to progress files
- Dealing with The Land Registry and performing searches
- Liaising with solicitors and other key contacts
- Providing general conveyancing assistance and admin support
In order to be considered for this conveyancing legal assistant role based in Edgbaston, you must have at least 12 months experience working within conveyancing, have a firm understanding of the conveyancing process and have excellent communication skills.
If this conveyancing legal assistant role based in Edgbaston sounds of interest please do click the apply now button.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rhys Ravenscroft at G2 Legal on 0121 609 1069 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.