Commercial Property Head of Department
A highly regarded Leeds firm is looking for a Solicitor, Cilex or experienced Fee Earner to head up their Commercial Property Department. The firm is looking to expand its property department and this is a fantastic opportunity for a highly driven and motivated candidate to head up the expansion.
This role creates an opportunity for the right person to grow and make the role their own. The successful candidate will be provided with the opportunity to work with a team of specialists in their thriving commercial property department. You will be joining a firm which puts a huge emphasis on providing an excellent service to its clients.
The successful candidate will posses excellent relationship skills as a result of creating and developing strong working relationships with a wide range of clients and you will be a key part in the business development of the department with an interest in networking and marketing.
A client following is preferable but not essential.
To be considered for this Head of Department role you will have experience of handling sale and purchase, leasehold and freehold matters, and unregistered property and an ability to deal with new build properties and shared ownership will be advantageous.
Other experience to include:
• Landlord and tenant management - licences to alter/assign/AGA.
• Experience in commercial lending on residential premises including purchasing in a company and BTL portfolios.
• Experienced in re-mortgages.
• Experienced in transfer of equity.
• Experience in commercial acquisitions, sales, leases, licences to assign is essential
• The ability to deal with company purchasers and company property re-finance of residential properties.
• Experience in re-finance of commercial property.
• Knowledge and experience of commercial leases of offices, shops, industrial units.
• Experience in lease extensions.
This is a fantastic role, which offers free parking, a good bonus scheme, staff benefits package, pension scheme along with the possibility of Directorship.
Please get in touch with me ASAP to discuss this role.
Rachael Atherton. 0113 254 9296.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.