Commercial Property Legal Secretary.
Our client have an opportunity for a Legal Secretary to provide support to their Commercial Property team.
The firm Commercial Property team advises a wide range of public and private sector clients including business occupiers, landowners, local authorities, charities, educational bodies, developers and financial institutions on their property transactions and other aspects of property law.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Able to type at 60 WPM
- Good working knowledge of MS Office Products - particularly Word and Outlook
- Be familiar with Land Registry and HMRC commonly used forms and processes
- Organised, motivated and with a keen eye for detail.
- Professional, friendly and with a 'can-do' attitude
In return the firm offer a competitive basic Salary plus package benefits which include:
- 22 days holiday (rising to 25 days with service)
- Life Assurance
- Pension Contribution
This is a well established law firm with a formidable reputation offering staff an exciting and pleasant place to work and further their career. To apply please email your CV or call. 01273 289000.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Loraine Silvester at G2 Legal on 01273 289000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.