OUR CLIENT - Taylor Wessing. G2 Legal is exclusively retained by Taylor Wessing to fulfil all its recruitment requirements for new Taylor Wessing Liverpool office.
Taylor Wessing is a leading international, full service law firm working with clients in the world’s most dynamic and expanding markets. With 32 offices in 19 countries globally, they have now expanded into Liverpool with a vision for long-term reinvention in the UK. The move will allow Taylor Wessing to deliver a best value service for its clients, utilising resources locally, whilst continuing to invest in, attract and retain quality talent. Liverpool is a vibrant city and the ethos of Taylor Wessing to provide an environment that enables creativity to thrive combines the two cultures brilliantly.
THE ROLE – HR Talent Advisor – (Diversity, Inclusion and CSR)
THE BRIEF – On behalf of Taylor Wessing, G2 Legal is searching for a Talent Advisor to work as part of a creative team that supports our Diversity, Inclusion and Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives across the firm, particularly spearheading initiatives from the Liverpool office. Reporting to the Diversity, Inclusion and CSR Manager based in London, you will be pivotal in ensuring seamless delivery on all CSR initiatives and delivery of the diversity and inclusion agenda across our UK offices.
You will be a part of Taylor Wessing’s Talent team, which currently comprises 28 people split between Talent Resourcing, Talent Development and Talent Advisory functions. They operate a one-team approach and you may be required to assist in other areas of the team, within the scope of your level and experience.
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED - Experience of operating in a similar role within professional services is essential, together with a passion for inclusion and CSR. [Some general HR advisory experience will be helpful.] Legal sector experience is desirable, but not essential. You must be a confident user of social media – including Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn and have excellent people skills (including influencing) – need to liaise with a broad range of stakeholders
DUTIES INCLUDE -
- Fully involved in all operational aspects of the CSR, pro bono and D&I work streams
- Provide high level support to Partners, work stream leads and the talent team in delivering the agenda for each of the work streams
- Coordinating and completing benchmark reports e.g. Stonewall WEI
- Compiling monthly CSR newsletter and other related internet communications such as intranet sites and associated web content
- Arranging volunteering and fundraising events
- Coordinating pro bono activities including liaison with firm sponsored initiatives and key pro bono clients
- Liaising with the firm's charity and community partners
- Coordinating our social mobility work experience scheme
- Assist in the ongoing review of policies and procedures
- Initiating PowerPoint presentations and drafting board papers
- Deal with day to day demands such as:
- o Event management/support
- o Preparing statistics
- o Reporting
- o Arranging committee meetings
- o Completing/compiling surveys
- o Managing memberships
- o Monitoring progress and maintaining paperwork
- Work across the firm to deal with day to day queries
G2 Legal are retained exclusively for the recruitment of this role and all other vacancies at Taylor Wessing in Liverpool. All third party CVs will not be considered by Taylor Wessing and should be sent directly to Gemma Taylor 0161 207 2000
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.