Currently working with a leading US law firm who are looking to recruit a Billing Coordinator at their London office, on contract basis for 12 months.
- Collation and maintenance of timekeepers, matter reconciliations and other related data.
- Provide help desk support for fee-earners/secretaries in the creation of bills.
- Monitoring bill production.
- Control and reconcile anticipated time and disbursement records.
- Develop processes and workflows to enhance the services of billing.
- Daily banking of client and office account cheques.
- Processing of all receipts on daily bank statement.
- Production of the International business figures including EC sales reporting.
- Monitor time entry compliance with firmwide protocols ensuring all time keepers are compliant.
- Experience of working as Billing Coordinator within a law firm.
- Knowledge of Elite Enterprise advantageous
Please contact Danielle Miller to discuss further.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Danielle Miller at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.