A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a regulatory manager to join a top 100 law firm based in their Worcester office on a full time, permanent basis.
Reporting to the financial systems and regulatory director, and managing the regulatory practice and compliance assistant, you must have previous experience working within the legal sector, knowledge of the SRA principles and code of conduct handbook and the wider regulatory responsibilities of law firms.
Within this regulatory manager role, your key duties will include:
- Deputising for the financial systems and regulatory director
- Acting as secretary for the Smart Practice Team
- Assist with regulatory queries for DPA 2018, MLR 2017 and SRA
- Monitoring updates from various regulators
- Managing subject access requests and associated matters
- Assisting with PII claims and renewal, claims calculations, inductions and training, Lexcel to ensure policies and procedures are fit for purpose
- Line management and development of the regulatory and practice compliance assistant
- Assist with internal regulatory training
In order to be considered for this regulatory manager position, you must have excellent working and demonstrable knowledge of legal regulatory matters and the ability to convey clear and concise information, to be commercially aware and take a proactive approach to the work, you must have high levels of attention to detail, you must also have a driving licence and access to a car.
If this regulatory manager role based in Worcester sounds of interest to you, please click the apply now button.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rhys Ravenscroft at G2 Legal on 0121 609 1069 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.