Currently working with a top tier law firm who are looking to recruit a Revenue Controller at their London office, on a permanent basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to work alongside the Finance Director and Senior Revenue Controller in areas including: WIP, Billing and Debt Management.
- Undertake regular reviews of WIP and Debt balances.
- Ensuring all bills issued include all required information.
- Take ownership of the WIP and disbursement balances.
- Process WIP transfers, write offs, adjustments and narrative amendments.
- Escalate potential issues and follow up with the relevant partners, ensuring that all balances are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Liaise with the Finance Director, bringing potential issues to their attention.
- Provide support in the monitoring and reporting Partner’s and Fee earner time recordings.
- Regularly liaise with Partners and Fee Earners on best practice on matter of revenue management
- Ensure that all bills are accurate and comply with VAT and SRA rules.
Please contact Danielle Miller to discuss further.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Danielle Miller at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.