Private Client Legal Secretary.
Established for over 150 years, this 2 branch law firm in Oxfordshire are seeking an experience Legal Secretary to join the Private Client Department.
You will ideally have the following skills in:
- Dictation/audio typing
- Completing simple Lasting Powers of Attorney documents
- Administration tasks: diary management/emails/document management
- Very proficient in Word
- Some basic accounting administration, invoicing using templates
- Excel spreadsheets and formulas.
- Powerpoint expertise (would be an advantage)
Ideally, you will have a commercial legal background and have excellent secretarial and administrative skills to include a good knowledge of using Excel. You must be accurate, well organised, approachable, confidential and flexible. Typing speed 70 WPM.
This role is based in Wallingford and you will be supporting 2 fee earners.
To apply with your CV please email Gayle Woolf at G2 Legal, or call. 01273 289000.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gayle Woolf at G2 Legal on 01273 289000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.