Legal Credit Control Supervisor.
OUR CLIENT - Taylor Wessing. G2 Legal is exclusively retained by Taylor Wessing to fulfil all its recruitment requirements for new Taylor Wessing Liverpool office.
Taylor Wessing is a leading international, full service law firm working with clients in the world’s most dynamic and expanding markets. With 32 offices in 19 countries globally, they have now expanded into Liverpool with a vision for long-term reinvention in the UK. The move will allow Taylor Wessing to deliver a best value service for its clients, utilising resources locally, whilst continuing to invest in, attract and retain quality talent. Liverpool is a vibrant city and the ethos of Taylor Wessing to provide an environment that enables creativity to thrive combines the two cultures brilliantly.
THE ROLE – Legal Credit Control Supervisor
THE BRIEF – On behalf of Taylor Wessing, G2 Legal is searching for a Legal Credit Control Supervisor with experience of supervising a small team. You must have a minimum of 4 years' experience handling a significant volume of invoice chasing from a legal background.
You will be working within a small, dedicated collections team based in Liverpool, this role reports into the Credit Control Supervisor and will provide support to specific fee earning departments in the collection of aged debts. This role involves regular liaison with the revenue team and clients whilst maintaining accurate records at all times. The Credit Controller will also provide support within the department locally as well as to the London based Working Capital Manager and Revenue Controllers.
This is a great opportunity to become a part of a newly established team that is striving to reduce the Firm's lock up and reach its cash collection targets whilst improving processes and delivering innovative credit control solutions to the Firm and our clients.
- Chasing debtors on a timely basis via telephone and email.
- Being the first point of contact for any issues that are escalated.
- Arranging and running regular Skype meetings with the wider team, covering up to date target v cash performance and giving the team the opportunity to discuss any credit control issues that need addressing or escalating.
- Reviewing and monitoring the shared departmental credit control inbox, ensuring all queries are cleared daily.
- Running reports and monitoring daily cash collection targets, updating the Revenue Controllers / Working Capital Manager on a regular basis.
- Assisting office cashiers with bill payment reconciliations.
- Updating collections software daily, ensuring payment history contact data is up to date at all times.
- Providing ad hoc updates covering exposure analysis, forecasts and KPI management.
- Supervising a small team of credit controllers.
- Ensure fair allocation of daily tasks and their timely completion.
- General assistance to the Working Capital Manager in running the local department and addressing relevant personnel issues as they arise.
- Assistance to the Working Capital Manager and Revenue Controllers with ad hoc projects as required.
G2 Legal are retained exclusively for the recruitment of this role and all other vacancies at Taylor Wessing in Liverpool. All third party CVs will not be considered by Taylor Wessing and should be sent directly to Gemma Taylor. 0161 207 2000.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.