IP Senior Associate.
This is a great opportunity to join one of the 12 largest law firms in the world. My client is a US firm that is looking to develop their Intellectual Property team in London and have an open position for a IP Senior Associate Transactions.
You will have the opportunity to join a growing team team and lead in Transactional IP - M&A support - software, licensing, commercial contracts with the support of two Partners and a number of junior team members. This would suit you if you're someone with ambition and drive, looking to join an exciting team with exposure to fantastic work and clients with excellent responsibility.
IP Senior Associate
US Firm (London Based)
Key areas of focus:
- Leisure, luxury goods, fashion, food as well as other areas
- M&A support
- commercial contracts
- Liaison with clients
- Developing networks
- Attending business development and profile raising events
- 5-9 years PQE (ideally)
- Experience working in Magic Circle, Silver Circle, legal 100 or US firms would be a great advantage
- Solid Transactional experience
- Organised and able to work to strict deadlines with the ability to prioritise realistically
- You should have a meticulous eye for detail
If you would like more information regarding this opportunity contact Antony Setford at G2 Legal or call. 0207 649 9298.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Antony Setford at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.