Private Client Legal Secretary.
Chambers listed Private Practice law firm based in Maidenhead are seeking an experienced Legal Secretary to support the Private Client Wills & Probate department. An excellent opportunity to join a fast paced successful legal firm!
The ideal candidate will have experience of working within a legal practice and ideally within Private Client.
Your day to day duties will include:
* Full typing service (digital dictation used); working from notes dictated onto audiotape
* answering telephone calls, organising diaries and making appointments
* preparing court forms and statements
* filing and other general clerical work to include letters, faxes and e-mails
* dealing with general enquiries from clients The skills required for this role:
excellent secretarial skills (60wpm min)
* experience of a law firm together with knowledge of law and legal procedures
* computer literacy and a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
* discretion, for dealing with confidential information, be polite and have a helpful manner
* a good standard of spelling and grammar and the ability to work to deadlines
* the ability to work well as part of a team and also on your own.
This is a great opportunity to join a busy and friendly firm, a practice with a great reputation in the region and who look after their staff.
To apply for this position please email with your CV. 01273 289000.
Salary up to £26000!
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gayle Woolf at G2 Legal on 01273 289000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.