This is a float legal secretary position for someone who enjoys variety in their work.
This is a role with a leading law firm across the East Midlands and East of England and who have a number of offices and the expectation is that you would be able to get around some of those offices, showing flexibility to the firm and getting to know a large number of the fee earners within the business, making good contacts as you go along.
You should possess a full clean valid driving licence.
- Providing general secretarial & administration assistance to designated fee earners, departments and branches;
- Producing letters, file notes etc and supply other secretarial services and assistance;
- Maintaining client files and undertaking work as specified in the Office Manual;
- Maintaining diaries, organising appointments, meetings etc. as and when required as directed by the designated fee earner; and
- Making and answering calls with clients or outside bodies in a professional and helpful manner as required by the Office Manual.
Skills wise you will:
- Have a good understanding of Microsoft packages;
- Have had some exposure to legal/ medical secretarial work;
- Have had exposure to audio typing;
- Hold a full clean driving licence and have access to a vehicle;
- Be confident and proactive in their working style; and
- Be adaptable and have excellent communication skills.
There are a range of benefits associated with this role including a generous allocation of holidays and a commitment to developing your career.
Shortlisting now for this immediate start opportunity in the East Midlands.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Dante Friend at G2 Legal on 0121 609 1069 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.