Commercial Property Legal Secretary.
Superb opportunity for a legal secretary to join a close knit unit in a Legal 500 firm.
Joining a firm with a family atmosphere you will service a busy commercial property team.
Typical duties include :
- Preparing correspondence and documents through audio typing and word processing
- Daily filing and the opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files in accordance with office procedures
- Recording all client and matter details on our case management system, as well as setting up new files and ensuring matters are kept up to date
- Document production including leases, agreements and completion statements
- Completing SDLT returns
- Making appointments, arranging meetings and maintaining an up to date diary for the fee earner they will be working alongside
- Attending to clients both in person and over the telephone, providing support in a professional and friendly manner in keeping with the firm’s standards for client care
- Providing support to other legal secretaries as and when required
The successful candidate will possess.
- Experience of working as a Legal Secretary ideally within a Commercial Property department
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Case Management experience desirable
- Exceptional customer service skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise
- Can do attitude
- Ability to hit the ground running
There are a number of perks and benefits associated with working with a well known firm including a highly competitive salary.
You should be able to commit to the East Midlands for a location to live and work.
Shortlisting now for this immediate start opportunity in Leicestershire.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Dante Friend at G2 Legal on 0121 609 1069 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.