Non-contentious Construction Solicitor 2PQE+.
Due to expansion, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a non-contentious Construction Solicitor within a highly regarded Legal 500 firm in London. This is a great opportunity to join a firm with an expanding Construction team offering good career prospects and a genuine work-life balance.
The ideal Construction Solicitor will have:
- A minimum of two years' non-contentious construction experience, and some contentious knowledge would be advantageous
- A strong academic background, including a 2:1 degree or better, and high LPC grade
- The ability to work autonomously
In return you will receive competitive remuneration, clear career progression and be part of a stable, highly-regarded team.
To be considered for this opportunity you must:
- Consistently produce work which is at an exceptional standard
- Be familiar with industry standard forms such as JCT
- Be self-motivated to generate new clients
If you're an ambitious Construction Solicitor looking for an opportunity to join an expanding, well regarded team in the City of London, apply now.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Jude Cornelli at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.