Banking Solicitor - Legal 500 Firm - City of London - 2+ PQE.
This well-know and long-established Legal 500 firm are looking to bolster their Banking team in London. The firm have a national presence, can trace their roots back nearly 200 years and are continuing to expand.
You will handle a varied caseload, to include but not limited to:
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating all manner of banking documentation
- ISDA agreements, listed bond issues
- Often cross-overs with charity clients
In return you will receive a competitive salary, generous benefits and be part of a firm know as leaders in their field.
To succeed in this application you must:
- Be a qualified Solicitor with at least 2 years PQE
- Have a background in general Banking and/or Capital Markets.
- Be able to demonstrate a good academic background, including a 2:1 or better and a strong LPC grade.
For more information on this Banking Solicitor role, get in touch with Jude Cornelli or send your CV through today! We never release CVs without your express prior consent.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Jude Cornelli at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.