This established law firm based in Edgbaston is now looking to recruit an experienced legal accounts/finance manager to join them on a full time, permanent basis.
Based in the heart of Edgbaston, you will oversee the daily running of the accounts department where you will be expected to review, develop and implement the accounts processes and procedures on a daily basis ensuring SRA compliance accordingly. Within this role, your key duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Creating management reports, including cash flow and period end
- Identifying and inputting incoming cheque details and processing outgoing transactions
- Ensuring all bills are posted daily
- Posting all petty cash payments and dealing with bank reconciliations
- Running monthly and year end reports
In order to be considered for this accounts/finance manager position based in Edgbaston you must have previous experience working as an accounts/finance manager within a law firm, have a firm understanding of the SRA, be experienced in managing a team of individuals, along with having a keen eye for detail and having excellent communication skills.
If this accounts/finance manager position based in Edgbaston sounds of interest to you, please click the apply now button.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rhys Ravenscroft at G2 Legal on 0121 609 1069 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.