Personal Injury Legal Secretary.
One of Manchesters top tier insurance law firms based in the heart of the city centre are currently looking to recruit an experienced Legal Secretary to join their Personal Injury department assisting at secretarial level.
You must have a minimum of 2 years personal injury legal secretarial experience and enjoy working within a busy environment.
The firm offer a great benefits package including season ticket loans, 25 days holidays increasing with service, pension plan and private medical insurance. They are a multi award winning global law firm and are one of Manchester’s most respected defendant insurance law firms.
You will be required to assist the team at various levels up to Partner level with the general day to day secretarial support.
- Liaising with clients and providing updates, logging all correspondence onto the case management system and building relationships
- Typing of general correspondence, producing and drafting confidential correspondence
- Dealing with diary management and travel arrangements
- Managing and coordinating the billing process
- General administration support
For more information on this Manchester-based role please contact Gemma Taylor. 0161 207 2000.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.