IT Manager - Legal.
Based in state of the art offices in Birmingham, this top tier law firm is now looking to recruit an IT manager to join the firm on a full time, permanent basis.
The firm's IT team is made up of approx. 12 individuals, and you will be responsible for delivering an excellent IT helpdesk service across the firm. You will line manage 1st and 2nd line team members, where your key duties will include:
- Ensuring that an excellent IT helpdesk services is delivered
- Monitoring the IT helpdesk call / email volumes and managing resource accordingly
- Monitoring effectiveness of IT helpdesk
- Promoting the achievements of the IT helpdesk team
- Assist with the production of management
- Assist the IT service delivery manager
- Manage IT helpdesk performance
In order to be considered for this IT helpdesk manager position you must have previous experience working as an IT helpdesk manager preferably within a law firm, be ITIL service management certified, good understanding of the ITIL service management, sound working knowledge of Wintel, VMare, SQL server, MS Office, Exchange and LAN/WAN. You must also have good management skills and be a self motivated person with a can do attitude.
If this IT Helpdesk manager role sounds of interest to you, please click the apply now button.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rhys Ravenscroft at G2 Legal on 0121 609 1069 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.