Float Real Estate PA.
This top tier, international law firm based in state of the art offices in Birmingham city centre is now looking for a full time, permanent float legal PA to join their expanding real estate department. This law firm can offer you a competitive salary, along with a fantastic benefits package.
Based in Birmingham, you will provide cover for both planned and unplanned absences within the team, providing fee earners with key personal assistance. Your key duties will include, but will not be limited too:
- Taking an active part in the care of clients and taking responsibility for ensuring that progress of work is known and shared with others
- Managing diaries and arranging meetings, booking conference rooms and coordinating travel arrangements
- Taking internal and external telephone queries and liaising direct with clients and colleagues
- Monitoring all emails and post and coordinating correspondence
- Coordinating the billing process and assisting fee earners in the billing and credit control process
- Assisting key team members as and where necessary
In order to be considered for this float real estate PA position based in Birmingham, you must have previous experience working as a legal PA within a real estate department, have excellent communication and organisational skills, along with being able to work under pressure.
If this float real estate PA vacancy sounds of interest to you, please click the apply now button.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rhys Ravenscroft at G2 Legal on 0121 609 1069 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.