Commercial Contracts & Property Solicitor.
If you are an experienced Commercial Property Solicitor based in Oxfordshire seeking an opportunity to work in the Public Sector, then this is the perfect role for you.
An in-house temp to perm position has arisen for an experienced Commercial Property Solicitor to support in Contracts, Procurement and Property services.
This is a varied and interesting role which could provide a good introduction to someone who feels that an in-house role is for them. It is a relaxed working environment offering plenty of flexibility, and a small proportion of home-working is tolerated. This role is initially a FTC, but is likely to go permanent.
The ideal candidate will up to date on Landlord & Tenant matters, and be able to:
- draft/approve contracts - Construction, IT and service consultancy
- advise on contracts and procurement legislation, including EU procurement regulations
- drafting grant and loan agreements and agreements for affordable housing development work
- draft and amend Section 106 agreements
- deal with acquisitions and disposals of land and property
- amend leases, licenses, deeds and notices
- provide advice on all property related matters including compulsory purchase orders
This role offers an attractive salary as well as a fully comprehensive benefits package.
To apply for this Oxfordshire based role, please email your CV to Gayle Woolf at G2 Legal.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gayle Woolf at G2 Legal on 01273 289000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.