Commercial Legal Secretary.
An experienced Legal Secretary is required to join an award-winning international commercial law firm in their Manchester City Centre office. You will be working within the Commercial & IP department and must have previous legal secretarial experience and excellent organisational skills.
The firm are offering a competitive salary banding, a fantastic benefits package, and the hours from this role are Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm.
- Type correspondence and documents from audio/copy, as required
- Type up amends to documents using track changes
- Converting documents into in-house style
- Make and receive telephone calls evaluating communications and ensuring all calls are dealt with effectively and swiftly
- Scanning documents and filing to file Workspaces
- File administration including new client and matter opening; initial conflict checks, scanning and filing, closing and archiving
- Arranging meetings, including booking rooms, requesting conference calls and sending appointments / Skype / Video call meetings
- Prepare standard documentation including preparing all draft bills, draft letters and sending out bills
- Updating and sending out monthly information sheets to clients
- Manage and monitor diaries for fee-earners in the team
- Maintain team’s client database and precedent documents
- Monitor fee earner’s Outlook during periods of absence to identify urgent emails and redirect / deal with as appropriate
For more information on this rare opportunity please contact Gemma Taylor. 0161 207 2000.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.