Legal Tax Accountant.
Currently working with a Top Tier US law firm, who are looking to recruit a Tax Accountant to join their large finance hub in London. The role would suit someone almost qualified/coming towards the end of your studies or qualified.
- Maintaining and reconciliation of partners' tax reserve accounts in multi-currencies
- Monthly maintenance of Partners' tax reserve accounts and resolving queries
- Analyse and post UK tax payments into firm's accounting system
- Maintain schedules of non-UK tax payments and tax liabilities for various jurisdictions, and reconcile to tax assessments
- Reconciling US partners' tax reserve accounts, which includes liaising with the firms US colleagues.
Calculating and posting deferred tax, corporation tax and other adjustments to the partners' tax reserve accounts
This is an exciting and challenging opportunity, please contact Danielle Miller to discuss.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Danielle Miller at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.