Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence Solicitor NQ-2PQE.
Fantastic opportunity to join 1st Tier recommended Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence team in the London area.
This is not an opportunity to be missed!
The work is very high quality, often catastrophic with a focus on the more complex, serious matters. You will be part of a team that have deep, longstanding relationships with some of the most well-known charities and organisations that help people that have suffered life changing injuries.
The successful candidate will:
- Have autonomy over a quality mixed caseload of high value PI and Clinical Negligence matters
- Deal with funding and regulatory matters
- Have client contact and research information essential to manage expectations and the planning of the case.
In return you can expect a competitive salary, be part of a generous bonus scheme and extensive benefits.
The successful Personal Injury & Clinical Negligence candidate must be:
- A UK qualified Solicitor from NQ to 2 years PQE
- Have a strong academic background including a 2:1 degree and high LPC grade
- Be able to demonstrate recent and relevant experience handling a similar caseload of high value PI and Clinical Negligence work
The firm are 1st Tier recommended which is a clear indicator of the quality of the work and the staff in this team. You will be working with leaders in this field in a firm known to support and progress their staff. They have expanded significantly in recent times and there are clear progression opportunities for the successful applicant.
For more information on this Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence Solicitor opportunity. get your CV through today for immediate consideration!
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Jude Cornelli at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.