Real Estate Development Solicitor.
Our client are a top tier full service commercial law firm in the Thames Valley.
The team in Reading are seeking a Real Estate Development Solicitor with 5+ years PQE Solicitor to join their expanding team.
The practice group deals with a complete range of real estate and development work.
• acquisition & disposal of development land
• planning and infrastructure agreements/CIL
• secured lending
• preparing sites for disposals of units
• easements and covenants
• non-contentious construction documentation
• acting unsupervised on sales and purchases of residential property
• advising on SDLT
The ideal candidate should have excellent academics, a strong seat in Property during their training contract and or/experience working for a reputable firm known for its property work.
In return, the firm can offer a genuine career path with an excellent remuneration and benefits package.
Click 'apply now' to submit your CV, or call Gayle Woolf at G2 Legal. 01273 289000
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gayle Woolf at G2 Legal on 01273 289000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.