Law Costs Draftsperson.
An opportunity has arisen for a Costs Draftsperson, to join a leading costs firm in Wigan. This is an amazing opportunity to join Costs team that offers a full range of costs services.
If you are looking to continue and develop your costs drafting career then this opportunity is perfect for you. You will join there large costs team made up of experienced and knowledgeable drafters in a supportive environment.
The role itself will include:
- Costs recovery: providing support to client in preparing claims for payment. Preparing costs schedules for negotiation, schedules for summary assessment, costs estimates, costs budgets
- Preparing bills for detailed assessment, points of reply and all other steps/documents within the costs process or that a case may require. Advising client throughout
- Adverse costs: providing support to the client in opposing costs claims
- Ensure that files are satisfactorily finished, where necessary disbursements paid and files closed/returned according to procedures laid down in the client
- Ensuring client instructions and requirements are followed and KPI’s met
You must have experience working as a Costs Draftsperson, within a law firm, have experience in drafting bills of costs, experience in drafting costs budgets along with excellent communication, organisational and numerical skills. You can expect a competitive salary with excellent company benefits including Childcare vouchers, discounted gym memberships, private healthcare and much more!
This is an excellent Wigan-based opportunity for an ambitious Costs Draftsperson, the firm is offering long term career progression
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Jaye Haynes at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.