An experienced Legal Receptionist is required to join a global leading law firm in their Manchester City Centre office working part time 28 per week over a 4 day shift. You will be required to have previous reception experience from a legal or professional services background dealing with booking meeting rooms and setting up video conference facilities.
You must have good customer service skills and the ability to multi-task. You will have the skills, knowledge and attributes to work flexibly and autonomously within our fast moving and changing environment.
The working hours are Monday 09:00 – 17:00, Wednesday and Thursday 10:30 – 18:30 and Friday 09:00 – 17:00.
- Meeting and greeting to ensure a good first impression of the firm is achieved
- Booking meeting rooms and refreshments via a computerised booking system
- Booking and setting up video conference facilities and Webex meetings
- Dealing with queries
- Ensuring meeting rooms are clean and tidy and adequately stocked
- Liaising with colleagues to ensure meals and refreshments arrive on time and that meetings rooms are set up correctly
- Assisting with meeting room furniture set ups
- Setting up audio visual equipment and IT equipment
For more information on this role please contact Gemma Taylor. 0161 207 2000.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.