Legal Advisor - Supply Chain & IT, 3+.
Commercial Contracts Solicitor sought for international Life Science business in Cambridge.
With extensive stakeholder exposure at all levels, and working with the head of the team, you will get exposure to the operational side of working for a successful pharmaceuticals business at their Cambridgeshire hub.
The role will be challenging and varied, and requires a capable and confident transactional solicitor to handle the following:
- Global supply chain, routings and related contracts/issues
- Manufacture agreements
- Master services agreements
- Packaging and supply chain support for business development deals.
- Support for a range of deals locally and cross-border.
- Potential to get involved on specific pharmaceutical matters such as marketing, PR and promotions, and all associated compliance.
This role would ideally suit a UK qualified Commercial Solicitor with at least 2 yrs' + PQE. Whether you are joining from private practice, or you are already in-house and want to move to a Life Sciences company; this role can offer that step. You must have commercial contracts experience - and you will be confident, willing to learn and able to build strong business relationships.
If this role sounds appealing; then get in touch today to find out more.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Catherine Geer at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.