Company Secretarial Assistant.
A new Company Secretarial Assistant opportunity has become available for a large Financial Services client based in Central London.
The vacancy is suitable for an experienced, ICSA qualified, Company Secretary looking for an exciting opportunity in a dynamic, growing team in a lucrative sector.
The work of the Company Secretarial Assistant will be to support the lead Company Secretary with:
- Preparing and filing statutory forms, confirmation statements and PSC registers with Companies House
- Maintain subsidiary records via Blueprint software
- Maintaining statutory books and company registers
- Assisting with preparation of board packs for board and committee meetings
- Opportunity to take part in various ad hoc projects
Get in touch today if you are looking for a new challenge and want to be shortlisted for the opportunity by contacting Alex for applications and further details. 0207 649 9298.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Alex Barzenski at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.