Company Secretarial Recruitment Consultant.
Have you ever considered a career in recruitment, and in particular, Company Secretarial recruitment?
We are looking to bring on board a bright, ambitious Junior Recruitment Consultant to join our expanding, successful Company Secretarial team here in Brighton.
So, perhaps, you have just taken a law degree or corporate governance course and are now wondering whether you’d like to apply this knowledge but in a more sales-driven environment. Alternatively, perhaps you have already gained some sales-based experience and would like to apply this specifically to Company Secretarial recruitment!
Note that the role of the Company Secretary is centered around Corporate Governance and Corporate Law and it is NOT an Admin/PA type role. Therefore, any relevant law-based experience/knowledge will be advantageous.
So, who are we?
G2 Legal is a market leader in the supply of permanent legal staff at all levels across the UK. Our clients are predominantly in Private Practice from sole practitioners through to Legal 500 players.
- In house, modular based specialised training academy to guide and fast track you to completion of your first placement and beyond.
- Ongoing, bespoke training to help further enhance and develop your skills to progress you through a clearly defined, formal career plan.
Why work with us?
- You will be encouraged to grow and take on responsibility to allow you to reach your full potential.
- There’s a reason why many of our consultants have been with us for 5yrs+. We believe in give and take and treat our people with respect.
- We are not a KPI driven business and offer a mature approach to recruitment in a fun, yet focused environment.
Role & Responsibilities
- Taking responsibility for both candidates and clients, focusing on the importance of service delivery and client relationship management.
- Building strong relationships with clients and candidates to ensure and generate repeat business.
- Developing and managing an active pipeline to meet business targets, taking charge of the client and candidate recruitment process from initial interview to offer stage.
- Advertising for, identifying and approaching suitable candidates, receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and short-listing candidates.
- Having a strategic understanding of client’s needs and objectives for each individual hire.
- Identifying new business opportunities, networking to build your client base.
- Overseeing, updating and developing a network of candidates and managing their aspirations and career search.
- Consistently working closely with management to identify business needs and opportunities across a given area.
- Ideally you will have a degree in a business/law discipline and have an interest in corporate governance.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to build rapport.
- To listen closely to effectively interpret clients’ and candidates’ requirements and deliver accordingly.
- Professional, diligent and proactive.
- Motivated, with a strong work ethic.
- Up to 25 days holiday including paid leave on your birthday and between Christmas and New Year.
- Auto –enrolment into company pension.
- Salary sacrifice scheme for Childcare vouchers.
- Regular after work drinks on Fridays.
- Monthly club lunches for those who hit targets.
- Incentive days off.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Mark Chambers at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.