A Senior Company Secretary role has arisen for a qualified Company to join the Company Secretarial Department of a leading regional practice.
You will join a busy team responsible for providing company secretarial and governance services to a number of corporate clients and LLPs.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Arranging formation of companies and LLPs.
- Assisting with company reorganisations.
- Maintaining statutory records.
- Preparation and submission to Companies House of Confirmation Statements and other forms.
- Preparation of minutes.
- Undertaking Companies House and other searches.
- Day to day company secretarial services including officer appointments, resignations, changes of registered address and change of accounting reference date.
This role would be ideally suited to someone ICSA qualified with at least two years experience in a simiilar role. In particular, it is a great chance for someone to step up in responsibility, as you will be both supporting the Manager and supervising the development of trainee company secretaries.
Note that this is NOT an admin/secretarial role and requires prior experience in corporate law/governance.
Please register your interest early!
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Mark Chambers at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.