Business Development Manager/Director.
A brilliant opportunity has arisen for a business development manager/director to join a leading law firm based in central Birmingham on a full time, permanent basis. This is an opportunity to create, develop and manage a business development plan aligned with the firm's business strategy which focuses on unlocking existing and new client opportunities.
Within this role, you will be tasked with:
- Raising the firm's profile through BD activities
- Work on bids and tenders where relevant
- Take responsibility for the line management of the marketing manager
- Research into clients, the market and competitors to support growth
- Work closely with the marketing manager
- Building internal and external relationships
In order to be considered for this business development role in Birmingham, you must have a wealth of experience working as a business development manager/director ideally within the legal sector, but a professional services background will be considered, you must have excellent organisational and communication skills as well as people management skills.
If this business development manager/director position based in Birmingham sounds of interest, please click the apply now button.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rhys Ravenscroft at G2 Legal on 0121 609 1069 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.