Assistant Company Secretary FTC.
A new 3-month fixed-term contract for an Assistant Company Secretary has become available for a large Financial Services client based in Central London.
The vacancy is suitable for an experienced, ICSA qualified, Company Secretarial professional looking for a new contract in a dynamic but friendly corporate environment.
The work will involve:
- Administering listed and regulated fund
- Providing end to end Board meetings support (scheduling meetings, preparing meeting packs, minuting and acting on follow up points)
- Maintaining statutory records and PSC registers
- Filing announcements for all listed and regulated entities
- Supporting the Company Secretarial team on an ad hoc basis
This opportunity if for an immediate start so get in touch today if you are looking your next assignment - interviews will follow shortly!
Applicants via PAYE, own Limited companies or umbrella companies welcome!
Contact Alex for applications and further details. 0207 649 9298.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Alex Barzenski at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.