Assistant Company Secretary.
A new Assistant Company Secretary opportunity has become available for a large Financial Services client based in Central London.
The vacancy is suitable for an experienced, ICSA qualified, Company Secretarial professional looking for a next step in their career in a dynamic but friendly corporate environment.
The work will involve:
- Administering listed and regulated fund
- Providing end to end Board meetings support (scheduling meetings, preparing meeting packs, minuting and acting on follow up points)
- Maintaining statutory records and PSC registers
- Filing announcements for all listed and regulated entities
- Deputizing for the Company Secretary
- Opportunity to take part in various ad hoc projects
Get in touch today if you are looking for a new challenge and want to be shortlisted for the opportunity as interviews will follow shortly.
Contact Alex for applications and further details. 0207 649 9298.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Alex Barzenski at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.