Corporate Associate Solicitor.
Our client are seeking a Corporate Associate Solicitor to join their highly regarded corporate team. The opportunity will primarily focusing on providing tax and general corporate advice.
This is a unique and rare opportunity to join an established and well reputed law practice offering a with a diverse range of work and clients.
The ideal candidate will:
- have experience of working on the tax aspects of corporate transactions;
- have experience of company structures and general corporate governance matters;
- have a strong technical understanding appropriate for your level of qualification;
- be able to apply their experience to find commercial and practical solutions for our clients;
- show willingness to get involved in business development and marketing activities.
The corporate team consists of five partners and five solicitors which includes both tax and banking specialists.
The team’s core focus is advising owner-managed SMEs but our client basis varies from start-ups through to multi-national organisations.
Furthermore the corporate team also draws on support as required from our employment, commercial contracts/IP, commercial property and dispute resolution teams.
The department prides itself on its collegiate and supportive ethos. Being able to deliver practical solutions to clients which meet their commercial requirements.
To apply for this Corporate Associate Solicitor position please email a copy of your CV or call Gayle Woolf 01273 289000.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gayle Woolf at G2 Legal on 01273 289000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.