Investment Management Lawyer 3+PQE - London.
A rare and desirable opportunity has arisen for an Investment Management Lawyer to join this ambitious organisation in London.
Our client have a unique position in the market, offering outsourced legal services to clients in EMEA, Asia Pacific and North America. They provide typical in-house legal services to all business areas and across all levels of seniority.
To succeed in this application:
- You will be a qualified lawyer with at least 3+PQE (ideally UK, Ireland, Australia, NZ, Singapore, HK or Spain but others will be considered)
- Come from an investment management background
- Have at least 2 years experience working in-house
- A positive, entrepreneurial approach to your work.
Areas of particular interest are:
- investment advisory agreements
- trading documentation
- mutual funds
- private equity funds
- hedge funds
- real estate funds.
In return you will be part of a growing team, joined by a number of leading individuals with backgrounds from top international law firms and in-house teams. There are plans to expand internationally and a diverse, interesting workload waiting for you.
You will benefit from a genuinely agile working environment, competitive package and profit share.
For more information on this dual qualified, in-house opportunity, send your CV today for immediate consideration!
We never release CVs without prior consent.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Jude Cornelli at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.