An opportunity for a legal secretary to work alongside the senior partner of a well established law firm based in North Yorkshire has come available.
Offering a competitive salary and exposure to a various areas of law this opportunity will be perfect for an experienced legal secretary looking for more responsibilities and a friendly working environment.
Working alongside the senior partner you will be responsible for:
- diary management
- copy/audio typing all correspondence
- being the first point of contact for clients
- filing, photocopying and printing
- ad hoc administrating duties
The senior partner has a large caseload of commercial and civil litigation, personal injury, employment, commercial property and family law matters. However, having previous experience within all these areas of law is not essential.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- previous experience within a legal secretary role
- strong audio/copy typing skills
- the ability to work fast and accurate in a fast paced working environment
- previous experience in conveyancing is preferred but not essential
If you are an experienced legal secretary and would like to take advantage of this opportunity then get in touch with Tom Widdop at G2 Legal.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Tom Widdop at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.