Partnership Accounts Assistant.
A highly respected law firm renowned for their professional and friendly culture are looking to recruit a Partnership Assistant Accountant to join their accounts function.
- Ownership of the monthly drawings, quarterly distribution and bi-annual bonus payment Processes, including calculation of amounts due to partners,
- Bank reconciliation process for all partner related bank accounts.
- Reconciliation and review of all accounts in the firm's finance system relating to Partner Matters.
- Working with the Financial Accountants and overseas offices to ensure completeness and accuracy of all the above, ensuring that errors/omissions are identified, corrected and that re-occurrence is minimised.
- Must be able to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing with colleagues, Partners and third parties.
This role is a great opportunity to gain experience with one on one mentoring.
Please contact Danielle Miller to discuss in further.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Danielle Miller at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.