We are looking to bring on board a bright, ambitious Junior Recruitment Consultant to join our expanding, successful Company Secretarial team.
Have you previously worked as a company secretary or have recruitment / sales experience?
Have you recently finished a business/law degree and are looking to work in an entrepreneurial and rewarding environment?
If so, this role could be for you.
We can offer the support you need to make this career transition seamless and provide you with all the tools necessary to ensure your success.
Please note: This is NOT an admin / secretarial position
G2 Legal is a market leader in the supply of permanent legal staff at all levels across the UK. Our clients are predominantly in Private Practice from sole practitioners through to Legal 500 players.
- In house, modular based specialised training academy to guide and fast track you to completion of your first placement and beyond.
- Ongoing, bespoke training to help further enhance and develop your skills to progress you through a clearly defined, formal career plan.
Why work with us?
- You will be encouraged to grow and take on responsibility to allow you to reach your full potential.
- There’s a reason why many of our consultants have been with us for 5yrs +. We believe in give and take and treat our people with respect.
- We are not a KPI driven business and offer a mature approach to recruitment in a fun, yet focused environment.
Role & Responsibilities
- Taking responsibility for both candidates and clients, focusing on the importance of service delivery and client relationship management.
- Building strong relationships with clients and candidates to ensure and generate repeat business.
- Developing and managing an active pipeline to meet business targets, taking charge of the client and candidate recruitment process from initial interview to offer stage.
- Advertising for, identifying and approaching suitable candidates, receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and short-listing candidates.
- Having a strategic understanding of client’s needs and objectives for each individual hire.
- Identifying new business opportunities, networking to build your client base.
- Overseeing, updating and developing a network of candidates and managing their aspirations and career search.
- Consistently working closely with management to identify business needs and opportunities across a given area.
- Ideally you will have a degree in a business/law discipline and have an interest in corporate governance.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to build rapport.
- To listen closely to effectively interpret clients’ and candidates’ requirements and deliver accordingly.
- Professional, diligent and proactive.
- Motivated, with a strong work ethic.
- Up to 25 days holiday including paid leave on your birthday and between Christmas and New Year.
- Auto –enrolment into company pension.
- Salary sacrifice scheme for Childcare vouchers.
- Regular after work drinks on Fridays.
- Monthly club lunches for those who hit targets.
- Incentive days off.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Carolyn Bond at G2 Legal on 01273 289000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.