Legal Administrator - Coventry.
This highly established law firm based in the heart of Coventry is now looking to recruit a highly attentive individual to provide key administrative support across the firm on a full time, permanent basis. The firm works 9am - 5:30pm and can offer a highly competitive salary to the right individual.
Based in Coventry, the key aspect of this role will be to directly support the administration department to ensure the department runs efficiently. Within this role, you may also have the opportunity to cover reception and also provide key support to the office manager. Your key duties in this office administrator role will include:
- Processing files for closure and retrieval matters - administering database and adhering to internal procedures
- Processing wills/deeds for storage and retrieval of documents
- Taking incoming calls and liaising with contacts and internal staff
- Assisting with filing and general administration tasks
- Act as one of the firms anti-money laundering administrators
- Assisting the partners and office manager with general administrative tasks
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to join a firm in order to further their legal experience and career. In order to be considered for this administrator role based in Coventry, you must have 12 months+ working in a similar role within a law firm, have excellent organisational skills, have strong attention to detail and be able to multi-task at all times, along with having excellent Microsoft skills.
If this office administrator role based in Coventry sounds of interest to you, please click the apply now button.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rhys Ravenscroft at G2 Legal on 0121 609 1069 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.