Legal Collections Handler (Debt Recovery).
A vacancy has arisen to join a Stockport based law firm as a Legal Collections Handler to handle own caseload of pre-litigation credit hire and repair debt claims in relation to credit services. You will be dealing with a large number of incoming telephone calls on a daily basis and be required to develop good working relations with all contacts. You will be required to have a minimum of 6 months experience within an insurance or legal industry within a telephone based role.
The firm offer the opportunity for long term progression, regular salary reviews and a friendly working environment.
Working hours - Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm
- Efficiently chasing outstanding debts by telephone, fax, letter and email.
- Following the process flow throughout the lifecycle of the claim.
- Maintaining records of customer contact and diarising follow up contact.
- Dealing and liaising with other internal departments on any associated queries raised.
- Liaising with other departments and employees as appropriate to ensure the efficiency of the recovery process.
- Developing good working relations with all contacts in order to meet customer and regulatory requirements.
- Always working towards achieving department/personal SLA’s and targets.
For more information of this role please contact Gemma Taylor on 0161 207 2000
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.