Personal Injury First Response Legal Assistant - FRU/FNOL.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Personal Injury Legal Assistant to join a Stockpot based firm dealing with the stage 1 of both RTA and non-RTA low value claims.
If you have a keen interest within Personal Injury and are looking for an opportunity with a firm that offers long term progression prospects into a fee earning role then this is the role for you. This role would also suit recent law graduates (LLB/LPC/GDL) who are looking to gain experience. The firm have an internal training program they offer to all new staff giving you the opportunity to progress and work towards salary increases.
Experience of working within a Personal Injury, Credit Hire or Small Claims Process would be advantageous.
- Carry out all of the initial work relating to new and potential new claims
- Take initial instructions from potential clients and obtaining all information that may be required to enable us to submit the CNF.
- Input all relevant information onto LegalNET and progress the claim in accordance with the firm’s processes.
- Vet the file
- Arrange sign-up by the client of our initial documentation.
- Carry out all due diligence compliance checks (including conflict & ID checks),
- Advise the client regarding the funding of their case, and arrange ATE or BTE insurance where appropriate.
- Upload the completed CNF onto the claims Portal.
- Instruct a medical expert via Medco in appropriate cases.
- Comply with all of the firms’ processes and all SLA’s agreed by the firm with work sources.
- Undertake telephone attendances on clients and with other persons as required.
- Promote and maintain sound relationships with colleagues throughout the firm.
- Open and close files as appropriate.
- Any other such duties, commensurate with the general level of responsibility of the post, as may be required.
For more information of this exciting Personal Injury Legal Assistant role in Stockport please contact Gemma Taylor. 0161 207 2000.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.