Legal Risk & Compliance Assistant
OUR CLIENT - Taylor Wessing. G2 Legal is exclusively retained by Taylor Wessing to fulfil all its recruitment requirements for the new Taylor Wessing Liverpool office.
Taylor Wessing is a leading international, full service law firm working with clients in the world’s most dynamic and expanding markets. With 32 offices in 19 countries globally, they have now expanded into Liverpool with a vision for long-term commitment in the UK to complement their London offering. The new office will allow Taylor Wessing to deliver a best value service for its clients, utilising resources locally, whilst continuing to invest in, attract and retain quality talent in Liverpool.
THE ROLE – Legal Risk & Compliance Assistant (Business Acceptance)
THE BRIEF – On behalf of Taylor Wessing, G2 Legal is searching for a Legal Risk & Compliance Assistant (Business Acceptance) to work as part of the new Business Acceptance Team in Liverpool.
The Legal Risk & Compliance Assistant (Business Acceptance) will involve working to support the Business Acceptance Manager and Senior Business Acceptance Analysts in all aspects of new client and matter intake.
- Responsible for day-to-day tasks relating to all aspects of the firm's Client and Matter Inception processes
- Undertaking client due diligence checks and determining the nature and level of due diligence required in order to comply with Anti-Money Laundering Regulations
- Carrying out conflict searches and identifying and resolving (and escalating as appropriate) any conflict issues arising out of searches undertaken or reviewed
- Assessing the risk profile of new and existing clients and matters and escalating issues as appropriate
- Providing advice to partners, fee earners and secretaries on Anti-Money Laundering, general inception, and conflicts queries
- Assisting the Business Acceptance Team in answering various ad hoc queries that come into the Risk Team's inbox
- Actively participating in team and firm-wide projects to support the practice and our international offices
You must have a keen interest in Risk & Compliance.
Experience in conducting client due diligence and/or conflicts analysis would be advantageous.
G2 Legal is retained exclusively for the recruitment of this role and all other vacancies at Taylor Wessing in Liverpool. All third party CVs will not be considered by Taylor Wessing and should be sent directly to G2 Legal at taylorwessing@g2legal .com.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.