Assistant Company Secretary
My client is an independent corporate services firm that manages a portfolio business and private clients worldwide. Their services include pension services, wealth management, corporate finance and company secretarial.
At present, they are looking to bring on board an Assistant Company Secretary to join their team of three.
As Assistant Company Secretary, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing technical, secretarial and legal support to the corporate and legal department
- Drafting board minutes/shareholder resolutions
- Liaising with lawyers, notaries, accountants
- Maintaining statutory books, including registers of members
- Appointment/resignation of directors/secretaries
- Assisting with maintenance and update of legal know-how best practice
This would be very suitable if you have had good subsidiary/portfolio management experience across a range of entities.
This Assistant Company Secretary role based in London is likely to be popular, so don’t delay and apply asap!
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Mark Chambers at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.