Personal Injury Paralegal
Due to expansion the opportunity for a personal injury paralegal has arisen to join a niche, progressive firm in York.
This highly respected team, undertakes a broad range of personal injury matters including accidents at work, RTA, slips trips & falls, industrial disease claims and more. There is also the opportunity to join the clinical negligence department.
- You will be responsible for running your own caseload of personal injury claims
- You will see each claim from the initial instruction to settlement
- Offer support to senior fee earners within the team
The ideal candidate:
- Previous personal injury litigation experience (although non personal injury litigation will be considered
- Proven experience in running your own caseload
- Excellent communication skills, a professional approach with clients and the ability to work within a team is essential.
You will be joining a successful and hard working team in an open plan office where continuous support and encouragement results in a friendly working environment.
This is a rare opportunity which offers a competitive salary package including health care scheme, pension scheme, death in service and subsidised car parking in York city centre.
If you are a personal injury paralegal looking for a new job opportunity in York please do get in touch with Tom Widdop at G2 Legal
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Tom Widdop at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.